This month FLEW by. I can't believe it's gonna be February on Wednesday... But can we talk about how I have been a successful entrepreneur?! I mean, what?! Exciting! Literally living the dream.
So let's talk about it.
- Having sales on Etsy, like on the (semi) regular! This is unbelievable and so so so exciting!
- Waging a war on my industrial machine, and winning! (I just hope it's fixed for good....)
- Organizing my studio and having a home for each and every item in it.
- Blogging/Instagramming more, and really enjoying both!
Room for Improvement:
- Making time for more making!
- Finding the right routine for maximizing time, both personal and business.
- Exercising. (I mean that's just something I need to do more of in general...)
All in all, when I look back on my goals for this past month and where I am I feel like I'm in good shape. There is lots of room for learning and improvement, but that's part of the inevitable learning curve of running a business. Hopefully next month I'll feel even better and keep growing both personally and as an entrepreneur!
How was your January? Fly by as fast as mine?